Sunday, January 29, 2012

Welcome To My New Comedy Corner!


Hello Bibi Fans & Followers!

Welcome to my new comedy corner blog! Most of you know me from the fabulous comic book "The Adventures of Bibi & Friends" published in Miami Beach for the past 13 years!

For the last 2 years, we have been bombarded with candidates running for the high office.  In my lifetime I have never seen anything like what is going on with the current election process. The Supreme Court actually paved the way for the unchecked & uncontrolled money of the super pacs. Your million or billionaire friend can now try to buy you an office (Please see Rich Friends). That is what the picture looks like from here sitting on this sideline. It is estimated that a potential of 2-3 Billion dollars will be spent with these super pacs in this years election. Is that INSANE? Here is a link to check out some of the contributions,  opensecrets.org.

This was too much to resist, so I decided to have some fun with this insanity. I am creating animations based on a fictional show I call "Let's Get This Straight...You Said WHAT?



                                       Mitt  Romney & Newt Gringrich Square Off In Florida


Please subscribe to my blog to receive updates and new videos! You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/Bibicomic or Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Adventures-of-Bibi-Friends/190939364289919

I look forward to bringing you some hilarious fun!

BIBI






No comments:

Post a Comment